posted on:October 8, 2007
Tablecloth is lightweight, easy to use, unobtrusive way to add style and behavior to your html table elements. By simply adding 2 lines of code to your html page you will have styled and active tables that your visitors will love
- Adding even/odd class names to alternative rows.
- Adding over and out class names for mouse over and mouse out states.
- If set to true Tablecloth will highlight rows or columns (or both).
- If set to true Tablecloth adds selected state on click. Based on preferences it then selects rows or columns (or both). Unselect elements by clicking anywhere on the page.
- It leaves room for your upgrade. It has easily editable function that is called when you click on table cell that you can use for your own code.
Any comments you might have about Tablecloth you can post here.
Enjoyed the article?
Then don't miss our next one! Subscribe to our RSS feed or share it with your friends.
Comments (101 Comments)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.