Community News

• Great CSS Techniques to Enhance Web Typography

We all have our techniques for obtaining a great combination of readability and design. Many designers like to fine-tune the font stacks and sometimes add a nice shadow to bring text to life.

• HTML5 Notepad

This HTML5 based “notepad” app uses HTML5’s DOM Storage capability to allow users on your site to save and persist random bits of text for retrieval later.

• 5 Time Saving CSS3 Tools and Generators

A list of CSS3 Tools and Generators that can save you time during your web development.

• Creating HTML Emails – How To And Design Inspiration

Creating html emails is not as easy as most people think. This little thing may cause problems even to experienced coders who are working on a new layout on a daily basis.

• The Secret Of Successful Minimal Font Usage

In this article you’re going to find some tips together with stunning examples to learn more about minimal font usage in web design.

• Web Culture Gridbased Layout Designs

The semantic web has brought on a new generation of Internet technology. As designers and developers work together to redefine the rules of the web, the number of open-source projects and third-party APIs continues to grow.

• JavaScript Modal Windows – TinyBox2

This update to the TinyBox modal window script brings a ton of new features and still clocks in under 5KB.

• Create a Dojo Lightbox with dojoximageLightbox

dojox.image is host to many common UI plugins, the most popular being dojox.image.Lightbox, a great solution if you’re looking to create a reliable, elegant Lightbox with Dojo. Let me show you how use dojox.image.Lightbox in your next web application!

• 11 Useful Online Tools for Web Development

As a web developer, I found myself rely on online tools quite oftenly. Online tool usually built to be simple to use and able to perform its job nice and quick. This time, we will look at some new and interesting online tools.

• CSS3 Buttons Framework

Simple framework for creating good-looking GitHub style button links.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 511