Community News

• CSS Gallery Layout Smells Like a Table

Semantic gallery layouts require a lot of CSS code, and not a lot of them are flexible enough – at least for my taste – so I decided to give it a go and I came up with a solution that resembles a what we could call a “table like behavior”.

• Trendwatch Innovative Design Inspiration Gallery

Seen a glossy effect that you love? Has a grungy smudge got you hot? Has a clever phonebox ad made your day? Well take a snapshot and show it to all here to see.

• AjaxLessons

AjaxLessons.com is a resource for ajax tutorials as well as information surrounding Ajax and web 2.0.

• A Standardistas Alphabet

It is important to note that there are two main species of standardista, the Lesser Standardista (Standistus minori followum) and the Greater Standardista (Standistus argumentatavum maximus) …

• Tabs and Navigation Showcase

CSS based navigation examples to provide ideas and inspiration.

• Best of WebDeveloperExtensions

A small selection of Firefox-Extensions especially for Web-Developers/-Designer

• Webstandardblog goes mobile

Das Vitamine gesund und nützlich sind, dürfte nichts wirklich neues sein. Das in grossem Umfang dafür Früchte verantwortlich sind, ebenso wenig. Seit geraumer, gibt es nun xFriuts und die sorgen im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes für Mobilität…

• sIFR 3 Alpha Tasting the 30

Over the last several months, a small group of web developers and designers have been hard at work perfecting a method to insert rich typography into web pages without sacrificing accessibility, search engine friendliness, or markup semantics.

• Internet Explorer 7 Release Candidate 1 in standalone modeIE7

Windows Internet Explorer is becoming harder to run without going through the installation process (which basically over-writes the previous version).

• COLOURlovers

COLOURlovers is one of the largest communities dedicated to the creation, experimentation, and collaboration of colors and color palettes. A perfect resource for design inspiration!

1 506 507 508 509 510 511